7.30.2009

The Suits with Junk on 'em

So I've been researching unitard/tyvek suits etc and I'm starting to feel like may be it would just be too expensive to do any kind of unitards and the tyvek is just going to look weird. So may be making just pieces you could put on over your clothes like basically bra/underwear shaped stuff with penises/breasts/etc hanging off of it would be better and I can envision this working pretty well if someone wants multiple breasts so someone request that.

If people are weirded out by this idea may be we should scrap it. I definitely want to do something similar because I like the idea of something physically representing each of us in the gallery. Yeah may be let's discuss. Also Peggy I'm down to help you edit an explosion video whenever.
I kind of just want to make globe heads for everyone now.