2.26.2009

advice to sink in slowly




I found this project this afternoon and thought it was kind of interesting, according to their flickr: "First piloted at University College Falmouth in 2006, advice to sink in slowly is an ongoing series of posters designed by recent and established graduates for the purpose of pasing on advice & inspiration to first year students.

An advice to sink in slowly poster is given as a welcoming gift to every student at participating Universities when they enroll."

the posters are up for sale here. while I don't necessarily like all of them, I think the concept is really interesting and now I want to do a poster series of my own/with my friends. would anyone else be interested in this? I wouldn't start it until the end of the school year or the summer.

No comments: