1.11.2009

yo, you rule!!!

so, I'm finally compiling the lists I've been sent, looking at them has gotten me really excited to get back to baltimore/get to work on new things!! you all rule!

for those of you who haven't sent me your ideas, pleeeease send me them soon, even if you've only got 5. I want everyone's ideas to be a part of this! I'd like to have the list compiled and ready to lay out as soon as possible. I'm planning on printing them once we're back in school.

also, as for the organization of the zine, I think alphabetizing it will be a little strange, so I'm thinking I might just put it in a random order. is everyone ok with that? I can still alphabetize it if you really want me to, just give me your feedback.


thanks again to everyone who's submitted their ideas, I look forward to following through on all of them!!!!

luv u allll,
emily

4 comments:

Max Guy said...

if they take the same amount of effort then alphabetize. if it's more difficult then don't.

Carey Chiaia said...

SHUT UP EMILY,
YOU RULE!

Also, it doesn't matter to me if they're alphabetized or not.

Margo said...

Screaming Club
[another idea]

Yeah Emily shut up [you rule]
I also don't give a fuck about alphabetazation.

Carey Chiaia said...

YEAH! TELL'ER MARG!