1.07.2009

Help on a Personal Project: I Want to Give you Adivce!

I want to do an advice zine written like an advice column.
Despite the fact that I have no idea what I am doing most of the time, I really like giving advice.
What I need is for people to write in with their problems or things they need advice on.
If you guys are willing to do it or know people who would be, I'd really appreciate it.
All problems/questions will be published anonymously and I will give the best advice I can.

Email anything you want answered to me at carey.chiaia@gmail.com

also: the working title for the zine is "I want to be your dad" or "Let me be your dad"

thanksthanksthanks

4 comments:

Max Guy said...

we gotta work on our project as well

Carey Chiaia said...

yeah, we do. we sorta dropped the ball on that one. oh well. we'll get it done.

Neil Sanzgiri said...

YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS??



also i think something like this would be best saved for the 50 zine ideas thing.

Carey Chiaia said...

neil,
Its just a personal project. Its not really a PF thing. I just posted here cause you guyz are my frenz and I love you.