12.18.2008

MIXTAPEZINERELEASEIDEA


So I know that I've talked to a bunch of you about this but i just thought that I would put it up on the blog for everyone to see and talk about. I had an idea for the release of the mixtape zine. If people wanted to, we could split into groups of three or for to form bands. Those bands would then cover each person in the band's song. Then we could play a show for the release of the mixtape zine. What does everyone think of this? I know that not everyone knows how to play an instrument (myself included) but we could even make laptop music for this. It will be some work to get this all together, but I think it could be a really really awesome way to release this zine if we can do it!

1 comment:

Max Guy said...

if someone would like to cover severed into shreds by dissection if anyone is willing