10.01.2008

If you had an extra hour to do anything, what would it be?

So I was thinking about daylight savings time. Like how in the fall we fall back and gain an hour. Theres never enough time and isn't an amazing thing that once a year we just get one hour for free? Wouldn't it be cool if we had a daylight savings party and all picked things that we would want to do if we could just magically have an hour, then do those things all together for the hour after the time changes? If you guys are interested in doing this either for fun or documenting it as a piece, lets talk about all of those things we would want to do with an extra hour in the day.

8 comments:

Emily said...

if I had an extra hour in the day I would clean my room. or maybe do my modernism homework.
I like this idea though. let's do this thingy!!

Neil Sanzgiri said...

if anything, i think we should do this. its kinda a continuation or extension of the idea max has been talking about.


RAD

L. Brick said...

masturbate

Max Guy said...

This would be the hour I would give people to waste time before I meet them to go to a show or party so that I don't get impatient and annoyed.

Max Guy said...

Aside from this, the idea of a daylight savings party/extravaganza is awesome and very much like Nick's pieces from last year- the tailgating parties for the sunrise.

Carey Chiaia said...

I've been thinking about this and i have an answer. While its pretty general, I know that I make a lot more promises to myself and others than I can follow up on so I guess what I would do is identify the the one thing that I hadnt done for myself or someone else that day and get it done.

Since this is a kind of personal thing, maybe we could do all of these things separately, record them and put them all together.

Emily said...

when is daylight savings, anyway?

Unknown said...

november 2nd